How to Scale a Video Business Podcast EP #095 - A Little Talked About Benefit of Consistent Marketing - Caleb Maxwell
Jun 04, 2020
Buzzsprout | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Sticher | Google Podcast |TuneIn & Alexa | Overcast | Pocket Casts| Castro |Castbox|Podchaser|RSS
Caleb is the Creative Director of Hebron Films a video production company based in Bendigo Australia and is an Active Member of the Video Business Accelerator.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll hear:
- Caleb’s secret to getting through tough times in business, and… how to turn them into cold hard cash in the bank. (No theory here, folks. Caleb suffered a brutal “double whammy” during the COVID-19 shut down but…thanks to his unique and powerful approach to problem-solving, he’s never been busier! Full story at 3:00)
- Caleb’s brief but sincere endorsement of Den’s Accelerator Mastermind group, and how it helped him bring in the green when all hell was breaking loose. -4:10
- An “obvious as the nose on your face” opportunity many video production companies completely missed during the shutdown. – 7:50
- The surprise benefit of being a problem solver. – 9:00
- Den’s clever phone trick he and his clients use to drum up new business. (Caleb has been using this to bring in new business during this crisis. Using this little trick post COVID-19 will be even more effective. – 11:30)
- A particular fast Den and his clients went on when the Shutdown was announced, and how it helped them make sound business decisions when everyone was losing their minds. – 15:30
- A little-talked about advantage that people who attend a business mastermind have over others. – 16:30
- Caveman simple business advice even smart business owners overlook. – 17:50
- What exactly is Den’s Accelerator Business mastermind? Caleb breaks it down Barney style at 20:00
- A never talked about benefit of consistent marketing. Yes, consistent marketing will get you new business, but here’s what else it will do for you… 34:00
About Caleb Maxwell
Caleb is the co-founder and creative director of Hebron Films. A Bendigo based production company that helps regional businesses trade nationally and internationally by creating custom video strategies.
He's passionate about being part of positive change in every sphere of influence he's in. Whether that is through creating content that helps a business grow or leading the Hebron Films team or impacting his local community.
He's a part-time soldier, full-time filmmaker, and entrepreneur.
Connect with Caleb on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caleb-maxwell-3b7042b8/
Connect with Den on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/denlennie/
Google Play: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS84MTM1NzgucnNz