Jamie McKenzie runs Pure Productions in New Zeland and had just come out of stage 4 lockdown. In this interview, we discuss how COVID could be a blessing in disguise for the video industry.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll hear:
- Jamie talks about his “knee-jerk” reaction upon hearing about his country's (New Zealand) level 4 lockdown, and how he finally came to his senses and started taking advantage of shit-tuation. - 3:30
- How most production companies are leaving bundles of money on the table, and how to start scooping it up. - 4:50
- A clever thing to do when your market tightens their belts that can potentially set your business up for a horde of new business in the near future. - 6:00
- A ridiculously simple (yet overlooked) way to get your production videos a ton more exposure. - 10:20
- A little-known reason why many video company owners struggle to sell their clients on using video. - 13:00
- Why Jamie intentionally smashed up one of his cameras,...